How to sparkle by made in chelsea stars ...





I do love Made in Chelsea 
...even if its made in cheese...


A few words from the fabulously wealthy !

Here we select 10 of Boulle's most precious gems:
* "Agree a price up front and get it in writing. My mother got my first ever invoice after I'd fixed the video recorder when I was nine. But we hadn't agreed a price beforehand. She fleeced me on the deal, claiming that my payment was continued food, shelter and lifts to school. A tough, but necessary, life lesson."
* "Networking isn't a nine-to-five activity, it's a way of life. I never stop networking, whether I'm working out, having a picnic or playing polo …. Be discreet. Best not to approach anyone at funerals or AA meetings. Generally, it's bad form to network in places of worship, with the exception of banks."
* "Tweet enough, but not too much. Anything more than once an hour makes you look like a twaddict."
* "The holy trinity of money management: spend a third, save a third, invest a third. This concept was illustrated by my mother when she gave me my first allowance, at five, and subsequently took two-thirds back: one third for my piggy bank and one third to invest in my burgeoning stamp collection.
Cheers, Mumsy."
* "Remember to feed and water your staff, and reward them with day trips to the zoo."
* "Always have an exit strategy in business, but keep it legal. Best to exit without handcuffs."
* "Surround yourself with success and intelligence – both are infectious."
* "Approach the early stages of relationships as a classic military campaign. Reading The Art of War is much more useful than Cosmo at the beginning. Getting yourself into the power position is critical – the same as claiming the hill in a battle."
* "Try to befriend people called Stephen, or any derivative of the name. They seem more successful than the rest of the population."
* "Throw as many parties as you can afford. It positions you at the centre of your ever-expanding network. Everyone needs a Gatsby in their life."

Comments