A Jubilees weekend

A Jubilees weekend



We recently enjoyed the Queens Jubeliee... It was almost as if it was a follow on to last years Kate and Will wedding... We had a street party in our new street we are now living in. It was ever so well planned and organised ! The kids and my Hubby and myself enjoyed ourselves emenscly...

It gave us a real sence of community - which I thought was wonderful. We met our neighbours who we have never met before and being the newbies on the block it was really welcoming... I feel that on a yearly basis we should have a community street party - it brings such a sense of belonging a world so changed - where there are no more nucleus families and everyone lives all over the globe and you no longer live in the same town for your hole life...




The UK is the land of tea and cake ... how awesome are these cupcakes...
The queen came round to say HI!
English Roses ...
There was more cake and cupcakes at this event than sense... but oh where they SO yummy
My jubilee biscuits

Some more backed goodies... I was rather busy...
My beautiful baby princess ...


Comments