Hungary Caterpillar idea

My son's birthday was coming up and I was looking for ideas for a Hungry Caterpillar Party for his 2nd Birthday. 


Lots of ideas and cakes below ... 










Poke holes with straws ... super easy to do and kids love the visual associations 


I made these... super easy and kids loved them.

You just need washing pegs and ziplock bags and some sweets or grapes or blueberries 


make a caterpillar out of fruit and use toothpicks and blueberries for antennae 

I made a cake like this in the end. 









Comments

Anonymous said…
Appreciating the hard work you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.

It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Check out my page : fancy dress ideas for wonderland party