Wonderful summer days 2011

Summer 2011

What a wonderful summer - Michaela was 2,5 and Tristan turned one years old...
The summer I realised having 2 under 2 is the hardest job I have ever had but would not give it up for anything - Just to make sure I dont miss a minute of their lives and can make sure they are happy, healthy, safe and grow up with lots of experiences and fantasy ... I dont remember much of Summer 2011 as I was in a permanent state of tiredness and just coping. But I remember green lush grass in our garden, beautiful pink flowers blooming, my children splashing around in paddling pools and buckets of water, eating strawberries in the park, sandpits and shoes filled with sand... I remember walking in the park and loving my babies within an inche of their lives and hanging onto my sanity by the skin of my teeth... But I didn't miss a minute of my children lives - which is what I remember the most...

I'm hoping summer 2012 is more clear as I have been sleeping lately - which is such a luxury when you have young children...


For more of my work go here Tanja Kent Photographica

Comments