Nails... explorations of time to myself...

Nails... Exploring time to myself again

So I had 2 hours to myself - No house work, No kids, No dinner to cook - just me time ... Only if you are a mother can you understand how daunting it is to have time to yourself... Something I've not had in 3 years - now slowly I'm clawing my life back bit by bit... I've decided I need me time to do me things... I love being a mother to my babies but I think to much of anything is bad for you ... So here was my first step to spend time in me land - nothing related to my kids - however short lived - I pulled it off the next day and Michaela insisted I paint hers too ( I did hers in pink and she had no cracking - just the polish was fantastic enough and it got her to stop picking her nose. I told her if she picks her nose she will rub her nail polish off and it will get stuck in her nose - hey presto she hasn't picked her nose all week !!!)... But I thought it was rather cool at the time - sort of like cracking decoupage for nails - one day when I'm big and get to go out on the town again I'll be kitting my nails out in my cracking... Very cool...

The tools ... A cool colour, the middle is the black cracking stuff (just from boots) (you also get it in white) - the 3rd is a top coat to seal...



So not professional but for a mom of 2 small kids and play group it will do ...
Needless to say I havent done my nails since this 

Comments