Michaela Pink Princess castle party






Party invites for our princess and pirates party (pirates only because dad was piggy backing on the party and lots of little boys where coming to the party ...)


Michaela's 3rd birthday cake



5 Layers of cake ! 

3 Kg of icing, 1 Kg of butter, 1 Kg of cream cheese

7 hours of icing and perfecting the cake till 1:30am!
Next year I'm buying a cake (not) ( I say that every time )

Iced pink wafers - I used royal icing left over from my crown cookies...



Made these over a 2 week period every other night...

Tissue paper flowers - or pomps as my daughter calls them

Toilet door sign
Butterfly cut outs to decorate toilet






Royal water and pink drinks complete with pink candy stripe straws... 


Crowns and tiara biscuits and butterflies ( butterflies didnt quite get as much detail - i just ran out of time)


Cupcakes for the boys and Dave seeing as it was his birthday too ... 




Cutie little princess and our little pirate ...

How cute are these Kids !

No party is complete without snow white... Hair as dark as ebony, skin as white as snow lips as red as blood....

Princess and the Queen (Drama Queen)
My beautiful (Bell) baby girl and me
3 years ago this little angel popped into my tummy - we almost lost her a few times ...
So she is super special ...
She has changed my life like nothing else has and I wouldnt change her for the world
Thank you my baby...
Mommy Loves you Lots like Jelly Tots!
Let me know what you think of our little party... 
I do plan kids parties and events - ping me for more details.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Precious kids, adorable party idea and totally awesome party goodies!