Some of my favourite books for raising kids..

Really good book and website


http://www.nurtureshock.com/
What an awesome book - all about what we as modern parents are doing wrong based on clinical studies and how to improve your parenting skills to raise confident childern.


Another fav is Raising girls and it's accompanying book raising boys.


Toddler taming. Such an easy ready. With some really helpful tips on real life situations, some really funny illustrations.


This whole series is really good. It's my go to bible for most things from illnesses to mile stones and developement. Making sure your child is on track. It's really well researched with lots of references for further reading.

Really good book, lots of ideas for clever interactive play and learn with your child. I love Montessori ideas and theory so I often refer to this book when I'm looking for stimulation for my kiddies. I find these activities keep them busy for ages!

Comments